Assistant prof. Nikolay Hristov Mlachkov, MD, PhD
- Medical University of Sofia - 1986.
- Medical licensure:
- M.D. degree - 1986.
- Board certified in nuclear medicine:
- Medical University of Sofia - 1992.
- Ph.D. Degree:
- Thesis - "Diagnostic capabilities of 3-phase bone scintigraphy in patients with osteonecrosis of the femoral head" - 1993.
- Professional qualification:
- Board certified in nuclear medicine.
- Current position:
- Head of department of nuclear medicine in University multiprofile Hospital for active treatment in neurology and psychiatry "St. Naum", assistant professor in Clinical center of nuclear medicine and radiotherpy in Medical university-Sofia.
- Professional experience:
- in diagnostic nuclear medicine.
- Professional affiliations:
- Member of the: Bulgarian association of radiology(BAR), European association of nuclear medicine (EANM).
- Scientific affiliations:
Scientific publications in the field of SPECT scintigraphy with 123I-Ioflupane(DATSCAN) in Parkinsonism.
co-author in textbook for students "Fundamentals of nuclear medicine" - 2006, 2011.
- English fluent.