In MHATNP “St. Naum” have been successfully functioning three centers for clinical trials of new medicines for about 10 years which participated and are participating in dozens multi-centers international clinical trials from every stage of development of psychotropic medications. The centers have highly specialized, trained and experienced teams of doctors and medical nurses, working in accordance with all the good clinical practice requirements.
The clinical centers have the capacity, expertise and experience for work in the following directions:
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders (first episode of psychosis, exacerbations, cognitive deficits, baseline conditions).
- Bipolar affective disorder type I and II - mania and hypomania episodes.
- Major (unipolar, bipolar, psychotic, geronotopsychiatric) depressive episode.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders.
- Anxiety disorders
- generalized anxiety disorder;
- panic disorder;
- social anxiety syndrome.
- Psychoorganic syndrome of various genesis.